Monday

[embroidering] Corps Castle Bundt Bag

All those bundt bags I sewed over the Memorial Day holiday have remained untouched since. I finally started the embroidering...

Finished embroidering my bundt bag. Corps castle for a castle bundt pan. ❤️ 🏰 ❤️ #essayons #usace #embroidery #bundtpans #nordicware


A Corps castle for the castle bundt pan. Things get a little wonky on the right side of the castle embroidery (like the windows), but I never claimed to be a structural engineer. It's cute and definitely recognizable as the Corps of Engineers castle logo.

The bags are going a little faster now. I'm trying not to be too fussy about the pattern and details. The image is JUST to help be identify the design of the pan inside.

###

Nice, long weekend. Last Weds was a complete disaster at work and I went straight home to drink fruity beer and watch Bachelor in Paradise. #noregrets.

I went to some of the Royalton Old Home Days and 250th Birthday events. Live music on the green, raffle, food, games, tours, etc.

The rest of the weekend I worked on my papillon shawl, went picking some wild blackberries, baked a treat with some of the blackberries.

I watched the series Years and Years on HBO. Very good over all; I'm not terribly pleased with how it ended.

Also saw the 1st season of the What We Do In The Shadows series on Hulu. Loved it. I loved the movie and the series is set in America and so funny.

The first pattern for Steotchalong came out on Saturday. I've got to print out the instructions and start in on it tonight... Back to cross-stitching...

No comments: