###
Going to make a trip to Webs this weekend with my sister. Man, I think it's been years since I've been there. I'm in dire need of superwash sport and DK-weight yarns. AND, I'm going to be GOOD and search my Ravelry library for queued projects and only buy yarn just for specific projects. I swear. Probably.
I was totally planning on getting so much stuff done last night but... I don't even know where the evenings go. I finished embroidering a bundt bag, traced a design for another, started embroidering yet another... but started feeling guilty about falling behind in Steotchalong. I haven't even gridded my fabric yet or wound my threads onto bobbins. I wound about five bobbins and then it was 9pm. WTF. I didn't even cook supper last night- just cut up some melon.
Tonight will have to be lots of cooking. Gotta use up some tomatoes and I think I'm just going to make some fresh salsa. And refried beans.

No comments:
Post a Comment