Monday

[misc] Webs Road Trip

Took a short road trip with my sister on Saturday to go to Webs in Northampton, MA. It was a beautiful day for a drive.

I checked out all the new stuff in the front of the store.

Road Trip to Webs!

Road Trip to Webs!

Road Trip to Webs!

Webs

All my purchases came from the warehouse because I'm frugal like that. I lots of sport- and dk-weight yarns. A couple random orange balls to knit pumpkins. And some fuzzy stuff to make teddy bears. I think I have enough yarn now to keep me occupied for a while. At least until the Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival the first weekend of October.

On the way back home, we stopped by Whetstone Station in Brattleboro for lunch!

Pit stop at @whetstonestation! Perfect day to sit outside overlooking the river. @barbjstender

Everything was good- the beers, the smoked trout board, Korean short ribs, poutine, kettle chips, the weather, the view. 

###

I've finished embroidering a couple more bundt bags. They only take a couple nights to do but I've got to set them aside- they're way too fun and distracting. I've got to work on the papillon shawl more (the rows are getting longer so it feels like progress is slowing down) and the Steotch 7 design. In fact, the shawl takes priority because I have to finish it for the fair.

No comments: