I embroidered the Punisher logo for this skull cakelette pan. I bought this pan after Halloween last year (all the seasonal pans are practically half price right after their holiday is over) so I'm looking forward to using it for the first time this year!
###
Well, I'm making rapid progress on the shawl since I've been so devoted and focused on the project. Hoping to finish it during the three-day weekend.
We watched The Dark Crystal last night, to refresh our memories before the Netflix series is released on Friday. I've seen the movie a couple times but it wasn't a childhood favorite and I didn't remember a lot. Oh shit, it's dark, man. The Skeksis emperor dying and disintegrating? That one Skeksis that was humiliated and de-robed? The Dark Crystal sucking the soul essence out of creatures? How is this a kid's movie? Can't wait to see the series...

No comments:
Post a Comment