This is the recipe that I follow. I made these cookies for the first time last year and fell in love of the flavor. They're especially good with new lavender. The plan is to enter them into the fair this year.
###
Still knitting on the socks but I've turned the second heel and it's smooth sailing from here on out. I'm tempted to pile up all the yarn I want to wind and keep it in front of me, as incentive to hurry up. I would like to knit the mariposa shawl in time to enter it into the fair.
Speaking of which, I need to mail in the registration form by Sept. 1.
I joined Steotch 7 on Facebook. As if I need another project but... I'll give it a go. First pattern drops August 17. I think you can still sign up if you're into cross-stitching. Search FB for Steotchalong.
Things are still blooming like crazy around the house. Some of the daylilies are starting to be on their way out, though, and it's making me sad. The nights are getting cooler and I feel fall creeping closer...
###
Still knitting on the socks but I've turned the second heel and it's smooth sailing from here on out. I'm tempted to pile up all the yarn I want to wind and keep it in front of me, as incentive to hurry up. I would like to knit the mariposa shawl in time to enter it into the fair.
Speaking of which, I need to mail in the registration form by Sept. 1.
I joined Steotch 7 on Facebook. As if I need another project but... I'll give it a go. First pattern drops August 17. I think you can still sign up if you're into cross-stitching. Search FB for Steotchalong.
Things are still blooming like crazy around the house. Some of the daylilies are starting to be on their way out, though, and it's making me sad. The nights are getting cooler and I feel fall creeping closer...

No comments:
Post a Comment