Friday

[knitting] Aramis socks- oops

I knew I should have started the shawl right away. I worked on my second Aramis sock instead and when I took a picture:

Started my second sock. Missed the purl rounds after the cuff. 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 #knitting #sockknitting

Ugh. I forgot to do the purl rounds after the cuff! I'm going to rip it back. I really can't abide having that big of a different between the two.

###

Speaking of the shawl- I think I found lots of nice yarn to use for it. I've had a bag of alpaca skeins in in my stash for more than a decade and I think this is a perfect project for them. I might throw in some other specials things (cashmere, baby camel).

Bethel University just announced their classes- all free. I've signed up for a couple.

TGIF. Going to take a day trip tomorrow. 

No comments: