New socks in the works:

The pattern is free on Ravelry: Aramis. I finished the D'Artagnan. There's an obvious Three Musketeers theme. The designer, Caoua Coffee, published the patterns and I'll be doing either Porthos or Athos after this pair.
The yarn is Frolicking Feet by Done Roving Yarns and it's been in my stash for a long time. I know this because the tag says I bought it at White River Yarns and that shop has been closed since October 2016. I get to all my yarn... eventually.
Speaking of socks: Sign-ups for Sock Madness close on Feb 28. Join the Sock Madness Forever group on Ravelry. I participated for a few years but March is a crazy-busy time at my work and trying to make socks in a competition is so much extra stress that I don't need. But it's an active, supportive, fun group and you get many exclusive and interesting patterns for free. If you're into knitting socks- check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment