Tuesday

[misc] Back Home

Was in DC last week for a conference. I should start keeping all my stuff chained to me. I almost lost my phone, almost lost my work ID card, I *did* lose a travel credit card last year. I need it all tied to my person. 

Anyway, I had lots of good food down there- oysters, a full Korean dinner out, amazing ramen, peri peri chicken. Back at home, I was motivated enough (since it was Valentine's Day) to make a pizza for supper:

❤️🍕❤️🍕❤️🍕❤️

I gotta say, cutting out the heart shaped pepperoni makes this so extra. 

Speaking of Valentine's Day:

❤️🐯❤️ #valentine

The rest of the weekend was good. Saturday I finished my D'Artagnan socks. Sunday was a clean-all-the-house-things day. Monday was going to be a relax-and-enjoy-the-dayoff day but it turned into a wallow-in-self-pity-because-you're-getting-sick day.

I'm getting sick. I blame everyone I was anywhere near in DC.

I'm still working on my alien facehugger- I have two legs done. Six more to go. I'm pretty annoyed at how long they're taking. I started a new pair of socks just to have something moving along quickly.

No comments: