Wednesday

[knitting] Glamour Socks

My travel knitting last week was a new pair of socks:

Glamour Socks

The pattern is free on Ravelry- Glamour Socks. I'm using Knit Picks Stroll yarn and Harmony DPNs. It's a thoroughly enjoyable, addicting and quick knit.

It also has a pretty beaded cuff:

Glamour Socks

The beads actually dictated the yarn for this project. I went into my seed bead stash- found blue beads and matched it closely to this yarn. For beaded projects (normally shawls), I bead as I go but for this, I did pre-string the beads onto the yarn.

###

We had some lovely rain last night that cooled everything down by at least 15 degrees. And all the flowers needed it. 

Oh yeah, and I did make Vermont Curry for Avengers Endgame:

Watching Avengers Endgame tonight. Thanos demands Vermont Curry. #marvel #avengersendgame #vermontcurry

Had to break out the crocheted Infinity Gauntlet.

No comments: