Wednesday

[knitting] Not a Vikings fan...

Making a sweater for my three-year-old niece:

Next knitting project is going to make my niece look like a Vikings (or worse, Lakers) fan. Sigh. These were the only two colors of Cascade 220 superwash in my stash. #skol

I had two balls of Cascade 220 Superwash in my stash. I'm doing a top-down, striped pattern to use every last bit of the yarn. But now it's going to make her looks like a Vikings or Lakers fan. Maybe I can add green embellishments all over it and then it'll be a Mardis Gras sweater.

###

Looking forward to a 4-day weekend. Should be good weather for BBQs and outdoor activities. Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!

1 comment:

Ellen Bloom said...

If you have some hot pink acrylic, that would be a good color for embellishments, especially for a little girl. Pink buttons could work too! Happy 4th of July!