Friday

[gardening] African Violet

I have an African Violet plant given to me by a friend more than a year ago. I had it in the upstairs bathroom for a long time. It got nice and leafy but never bloomed. I repotted it and moved it downstairs to the entryway. Now it's flowering!

This is the first time my African Violet has bloomed! 💜💜💜

It's so nice to have something blooming in the middle of winter.

I received a hydroponic self-watering garden kit for Christmas and I started some cilantro seeds last night. I think I'll be able to harvest cilantro in... a couple months? I should start some microgreens- at least with that, you're harvesting in a couple weeks.

### 

TGIFFFFF. I organized some things in the craft room last night so it should be easier to finish and start a few things this weekend. I think we're going to go to a Super Bowl party that I'll make bean dip for.

I saw that a Locke & Key series is coming to Netflix on Feb. 7. Can't wait to see this Lovecraftian series on TV!

No comments: