Monday

[knitting] Totally Biased #12

The recently finished Totally Biased cowl:

Totally Biased

I checked my Ravelry projects and this is the 12th time I've knit this pattern.

Totally Biased

I used one ball of Knitting Fever Painted Desert. I'm not exactly sure but this is probably the Salt Fish colorway. I cast on 70 stitches provisionally and knit with US 4 needles. 

Totally Biased

###

I made a lot of progress on my D'Artagnan socks at the Green Mountain Knitting Guild meeting in Saturday. The meeting was good- it was nice to meet more members and discuss/give input on programming for the coming year.

It was a good cooking weekend, too. I made some Instant Pot yogurt, which I haven't done in quite a while. I strained the whey to make it extra thick and will use the whey for a bucket of no knead dough and other things. 

The chocolate chip cookie dough didn't get mixed until yesterday- it's resting in the fridge and I'll try baking a sheet tonight. 

I got a large lamb roast at the grocery store for $12. We had a nice roast dinner last night and I'll be using up leftovers the rest of the week. Lamb gyros and (probably) shepherd's pie.

And I knit up the cutest little rat toy for the cats on Sunday, for the lunar new year.

1 comment:

Mariah Gomez said...

Great post, thanks for writing