Thursday

[knitting] Santa Hat

Made a quick little Santa hat for Baby Yoda:

New hat, new episode. 🎅🎄 #themandalorian #babyyoda #crochet #amigurumi

The red yarn is Lamb's Pride Worsted. I cast on 56 stitches with US 8 needles and knit an inch and a half. Then decreased a stitch or three every other round, in random places, to get a cone shaped hat. I picked up the brim with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in white and knit an inch. And made a little pompom for the top.

I was able to do it quickly, in a couple hours- just in time to plop it on his head before we watched the new Mandalorian episode.

My crafting life has been revolving around Baby Yoda for a while now. I made him a little cup to hold popcorn for the last episode:

Who’s ready for the next episode?  #babyyoda #themandalorian

He was in Murderface's bed, which made Murderface take my seat.

Everybody's in the wrong seats here.

I'm not having that, of course, so I had to move everyone around:

Murderface back in his bad.

Pauvre bebe Yoda :(

I need to find some other projects to work on over the break. Maybe another sweater for me...

2 comments:

cristina said...

everything in this post is lovely!

Booka said...

Wow, what a cutie Mandalorian!