Monday

[knitting] Cotton Mosaic Dishcloth

I finished a dishtowel over the weekend:

New cotton kitchen dish towel. 💛💗 #knitting #mosaicknitting #kitchenknits #knitdishtowel

The yarn is Lion Brand Re-up, leftover from these towels. I started with yellow and switched to pink when I ran out. 

Cotton Kitchen Dishtowel

The pattern is "216ss-22 B Mosaic Eyelet Dishcloth" and it's free on Ravelry. It's a Japanese pattern, but the stitches can be read from a chart. I misread the chart, though- the yellow and pink rows should be stockinette instead of garter (I should have purled coming back on the wrong side). Oh well, next time.

Cotton Kitchen Dishtowel

###

I spent all of Saturday and most of Sunday working on my Baby Yoda amigurumi. It took most of both days to crochet the body pieces and robe. I just have to assemble it all tonight. It's going to be so cute!

No comments: