Friday

[amy] What to do.

Well, we did get a couple not-too-rainy days here this week. Yesterday was downright pleasant. The rain is back though and here to ruin the weekend.

Tomorrow I've got the uvGamingClub coming over the play Bang! and Apples to Apples. I think it's going to be a full house with 8 people.

I've been looking at sweater patterns non-stop. I want to dramatically reduce my stash but whenever I'm at home, I never feel like starting anything. I think I've got to actually put something ON the needles and go from there.

A couple movies came in the mail from Netflix yesterday. Dollar watched A History of Violence last night when he got home from work. I asked him this morning how it was; he sleepily smiled and slurred, "It was awesome." I want to read the comic first but I think I'm going to end up seeing the movie (tonight) before I get a chance to read it.

Anyway, I'm still slowly working my way through The Occult Conspiracy. Freemasons, the Knights Templar, Rosy-crustaceans. Paganism, Christianity, Caballa. Too much information, man. There's only so much room in my head. It's like a computer and there's only a couple Mbs of space available. I've got to delete a bunch of crap I might need (birthdays, song lyrics) to make room for all this secret history stuff. It better be worth it.

No comments: