They look like arrows pointing up but the turkey would have been walking toward me.
The Christmas tree came down yesterday. It's so sad to see it stripped and thrown unceremoniously off the back deck. I shouted "I'm sorry- you were a good tree!... I love you!" as it went over. But now I can finally use the new corner shelves for storing dutch ovens (thereby freeing up cupboard space my for expanding bundt pan collection).
Yesterday I picked up a 20 lb box of cara cara oranges at the Coop citrus case sale. I missed this sale last year (was traveling for work). The previous year was the first time I got a case and made so. many. good. orange recipes. I plan on doing many of the same- orange cake, marmalade, candied peels, sorbet. And having lots of fresh squeezed juice with vodka.

No comments:
Post a Comment