Thursday

[knitting] Linen Curtains

Progress is moving along quickly on the linen curtains:

Dragonfruit and linen curtains. 🐉 #knitting #knitcurtains


Enjoying some dragon fruit while I knit- which I always pick up when I visit Hmart. I haven't found any dragon fruit that's pink or yellow on the inside- they normally just have the white with black seeds.

###

Used the Instant Pot to make some quick baked beans last night. Boy do I love cooking beans from dry (no soaking) in an hour. I did navy beans in the IP (30 min normal pressure, 30 min natural release) with some bay leaves, salt, olive oil. Then, in a dutch oven on the stove, I cooked down some bacon, added some onion, then the cooked beans and some broth, molasses, maple syrup. Let it continue to cook and reduce for a bit- and it was sooooo good. Baked beans from scratch with only about 30 min of active cooking time.

No comments: