This is very fine, delicate, small, fussy work that makes me feel like I have clumsy gorilla hands. But it was my first time and I just need to practice. Practice twirling the paper, practice shapes, practice consistent sizes. And keep the cats off the table. The long, thin strands of colorful paper are apparently a beacon to Penny.
###
Made a big ol' pot of doenjang jjigae for the band last night and sent everyone home with leftovers. Tonight- Vermont Curry: What is it and why has no one in Vermont ever heard of it?
I'm going to try to spend an hour each night working on something other than knitting. The quilling above. Quilting. Needle felting. Crochet. Cross stitch. Embroidery. Weaving. (omg why do I have so many hobbies?) Something different every night. A dedicated hour across different crafts should help me finish languishing projects.

No comments:
Post a Comment