Thursday

[needlefelting] Song Bird Tapestry

Some progress on the needle felting tapestry:

Song Bird Tapestry

###

I have two skeins of Euroflax Linen Sport and I think I'll knit a couple lace cafe curtain panels for a bathroom window. The pattern is free from Knit Picks: Dappled Lace Cafe Curtain.

I downloaded this pattern years ago and the suggested yarn was KP Shine Sport. Now they are recommending Curio, their cotton crochet thread. The wide panel only uses one ball of Curio and at $3.99 per ball, that's a very inexpensive and pretty project! I just so happen to have several colors of Curio in my stash but I'll stick with the Euroflax linen- it's already wound into balls and is a pretty coral color (which is the Pantone color of 2019). 

The only downside is that the pattern is written and not charted. I'll break out the graph paper and chart it.

No comments: