Tuesday

[cross-stitch] Go insane

More cross-stitch:

X-stitch

Yes, these are Ke$ha lyrics. Yes, those are instructions that I give myself daily. Yes, I am insane and covered in glitter.

The pattern is from Subversive Cross Stitch. I'm having a hard time finishing up all the glitter. You'd think that cross-stitching glitter would be fun, but it's growing tedious.

X-stitch

I am using multi-colored metallic thread (doubled) to get lots of different colored glitter, but without having to use 5 - 10 different colors of thread. I want to finish this up so I can start Nyan Cat. I tried explaining Nyan Cat to Dollar: "It's the cat with a Pop-Tart body flying through space, leaving a rainbow trail." His reaction: "Bwuh?" My response: "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

very pretty...

am taking some embroidery with me when I go to stay at a friend's house to watch the dog -

that and knitting for 5 days...should be fun