Monday

[knitting] No Place Like Home pullover

June's almost over and I test knit a little sweater this month:

No Place Like Home pullover

It is a 5-year-old size. The pattern is No Place Like Home and it's by The Autumn Acorn.

No Place Like Home pullover

It came out a little on the small size (I think my gauge was about half a stitch finer than recommended) so I think my niece will get one season out of it.

No Place Like Home pullover

If I were to knit this again, I would add a little sleeve shaping. And beads to the front lace panel.

###

We had a spate of hot days the moment I was done knitting this 100% wool sweater, so I switched to crocheting little cotton doilies. 

Tour de Fleece started this past Saturday. I'm working my way through 8oz of some colorful cheviot from Into the Whirled.

No comments: