Mostly mediums, a dozen or so smalls.
I'm apparently not tired of making these yet. Having a quarter to one yard pieces of fabric means that it doesn't get boring. If I was *just* sewing black masks, I don't think I'd still be making them.
My spools of black and white 1/8" elastic arrived, so I'm starting to use that. Will probably save the last of the colored elastic.
###
Two more days and then staycay vacay. I always take a week off for Memorial Day to do all my gardening. This quarantine is really falling in line with what I normally do.

1 comment:
At Betty's Hope, you can get a feel for the island's colonial history at the site of Antigua's first sugar plantation. The Coach Handbags Clearance remains of the Great House, a restored stone windmill and distillery can be Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale found on site, which was built in 1674 by Christopher Codrington. The centre offers a glimpse into the sugar Cheap Air Force Ones making process as well as the grind of what life was like on the plantation..
Gal Gadot is New Yeezy Shoes as close to embodying an Amazonian idol in real life as you can get. She competed in a Miss Universe pageant (owned and produced by Donald Trump) and her Holocaust Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men survivor grandfather Coach Outlet Sale and parents before her in the Israeli military as part of the country mandatory Michael Kors Outlet Online conscription. Like Wonder Woman, she considers herself a pacifist: know it sounds cheesy, but I wish we didn have to have an army at all, she says.
Post a Comment