Tuesday

[knitting] Rainbow socks error

Made it to the heel flap of my second rainbow socks:


Tried dividing the stitches in half... I was short by 4 stitches. I counted around the first sock- 68 stitches. My second sock was only 64. Placed next to each other, I could see that the second sock was a bit more narrow and the color bands got off sync after a while. 

Soooooo... I ripped out the entire second sock. I cast on 68 stitches and counted. And recounted. And double and triple checked. And counted again after knitting a couple rows. I'm PRETTY sure the second sock is 68 stitches this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first time he tried to lecture, his memory and nerves failed him. For two minutes, he and his listeners endured New Yeezy Shoes an agonizing span of silence before he Coach Handbags Clearance could start speaking. Periodically, he experienced other platform failures.. Most Saxon and early Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale Celtic personal names Cheap Air Force Ones names such Oslaf, Oslac, Oswald, Coach Outlet Sale Oswin and Osway ('Os' meaning God) disappeared quite quickly after the Norman invasion. It was not fashionable, and possibly not sensible either, to bear them during those times, so they fell out of use and were not often passed Michael Kors Outlet Online on as surnames. However, some names from before the Norman Conquest survived long enough to be inherited directly as surnames, including the Anglo Saxon Cobbald (famous bold)..

"Karl has always, from the very beginning, made me feel like being myself was the right Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men thing to do. And in [the fashion] world, that is a rarity," Kristen Stewart, a Lagerfeld muse and Chanel ambassadress for several years now, told V Magazine recently. "He's a compulsive and obsessive artist and it's contagious.