Wednesday

[crochet] Annabrigo

What's this blobbity blob?

Annabrigo


A crocheted scarf!

Annabrigo


Pattern: Anne
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted, 1 skein
Hook: H

Annabrigo


The project was FEF: Fast, Easy, Fun. I was nervous about the whole "crochet" aspect of it, but I brought the pattern to knitting group at White River Yarns and had Shelby walk me (and others) through it one step at a time.

I finished it at home in only a few hours. Crochet is so much faster than knitting.

This was the first time I knit with Malabrigo and I understand why people love it as much as crack. It's really soft and the yardage is good. I've heard some negative things about pilling but that's to be expected with a single ply like this.

I think this might be my go-to project for birthdays or Christmas. I still have three skeins of Malabrigo in my stash (I bought 4 skeins at Knit New London when they were on sale for a crazy 40% off).

No comments: