Thursday

[tv] Gilmore Girls

Every time I think I'm getting tired of this show, it pulls me back in. I've been working my way through Season 6 and the beginning was kind of "meh". Lorelai and Rory not speaking for half a season? I don't think so. I've tried to get Dollar to watch the show but whenever he sees it on, he starts whining, "Turn it off. Please. I hate this show." I skip to the parts that have Lane's band in it. I say, "Look, they really know how to play their instruments. See? They have a band. See? And look at THAT! Sebastian Bach. Sebastian Bach is a regular on the show!"

It's no good. When Paris was on the phone to Rory and said, "Of course you're coming back to Yale. What are you going to do without a college degree? Drive a forklift?" Dollar said, "I used to drive a forklift... I hate this show!" I tried to explain that's just who Paris is but he didn't get it.

Any-way, I saw this post about the "Knit, people, knit!" episode. An episode about a knit-a-thon. I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD next year to see it but it's just another reason to keep watching.

UPDATE

Someone else posted about the episode as well. Hmm... I wonder how much network/cable t.v. PLUS Tivo would cost?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

With out tivo I would never get to watch anything. My husband dosn't like a lot of the stuff I watch including the gilmore girls. I did see the knit show it was really fun to watch while I knit on Holiday gifts.