Monday

[amy] Another busy weekend

This past Saturday night I went to Beerstock. The HDL was shut down (and we don't know if they'll be able to continue at all), so the music/dancing was moved to Beerstock. Which was fun. I didn't get there until it was already dark out, but I saw loads of people. Like, people I went to high school with and hadn't seen since high school. I'm sure I didn't make the best impression since I was apparently "wasted" (although, I thought I was doing okay drinking two cups of water for every cup of beer).

There were a couple thefts, too, which soured the evening. Someone had their bag stolen out of their car and one keg was stolen. The whole keg. No one saw anyone take it, but it must not have been too hard because there were so many people and most of them were wasted.

What else happened at Beerstock? Well, some dude named Resin danced by the fire all night in his Speedos. There was a couple making out by the fire and that was mildly entertaining, until it got to the point where half the crowd was muttering "get a room" and the other half was just standing there, watching, waiting to see if the mauling was going to turn into something more x-rated. Unbelievable. And then there was the peeing. One tree in particular became the unspoken outdoor urinal, which is fine, but it was only about five feet away from party.


Yee haw! Cowgirl Amy at Beetstock


Like I said, I thought I was doing okay but, yes, I was wasted but smart enough to get a ride home from someone. The next day I went back to pick up my car and make my way up to the Tunbridge Fair for the Demolition Derby. Ken and Crew have been working hard on the cars all summer and the derby was totally awesome. I videotaped the whole thing and Ken took pictures.

3 comments:

blogger1272 said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a penis enlargement reviews related site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related articles.

Drop by when you can.

Couch Potato said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

Cash Advance Man said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a enlargement excercises penis related info site. It covers enlargement excercises penis related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)