Wednesday

[vermont] Green Mountain Fiber Festival

This weekend is the Green Mountain Fiber Festival (click the links along the gray toolbar to see more about vendors and classes). It will run 10-5 on Saturday and 10-4 on Sunday. It will be at the Hotel Coolidge in Downtown White River Jct.


View Larger Map


I've signed up for 4 classes that I'm very excited about: Handpaint your own Sock Yarn and Handpainting Fiber with Ellen Maynard from Ellen's Half Pint Farm. I'm taking the Estonian Cast-on class with Lois (from White River Yarns, who is pretty much organizing this whole festival by herself). And Introduction to Natural Dyeing with Kim Goodling.

Come and check out the vendors. While you're here, sign up for a class if there's still room. There will be a casual Spinning Room, so bring your wheel and just hang out.

1 comment:

fiberfollies said...

I wish I could go! I love that piece of Vermont.