Tuesday

[knitting] Cotton Dishcloths

Bright Granny's Favorite


Pattern: Grandmother's Favorite

Needles: US 7 (4.5 mm)

Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream Ombre

Love these. VERY bright and the color pooling isn't too noticeable. I made these ages ago and only recently sewed in the ends and gave them to my sister. I have tons of the Mason Dixon Ballband Dishcloths that I use and they are still going strong.

Lacy dishcloth


Pattern: eLoomanator's Diagonal Knit Dishcloth (rav link)

Needles: US 8 (5 mm)

Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream Solid

A touch of lace added to granny's favorite. I wasn't too into it so I stopped increasing sooner than written in the pattern. I prefer the lace-less version.


I have enough dishcloths... I'm thinking I might like to start making some hot pads to use at the dinner table. In crochet. OOOOOo!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love making dish clothes...

I made the bottom one in Yellow - and while it turned out lovely - it was a bit too big...