Wednesday

[misc] Recovering

Wow, I haven't posted in ages. I was out of town for work, back at work, spent last weekend at Carnage Con playing boardgames and, unfortunately, catching the flu. Friday was fine, Saturday afternoon was okay, Saturday evening I was a little *koff koff* "I don't feel too good." Sunday was fever, chills, body aches (which felt like someone took a baseball bat and beat every part of my body), Monday was just as bad as Sunday, but with added coughing, runny nose... You know what? Let's just say Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I was a mess. Today I can actually dress myself and put on real clothes. Which is good because I remembered last night that I have a car appointment this morning.

Damn youse, Carnage! [shaking fist] Damn youse! Next year I'm either (a) not coming, or (b) wearing a SARS mask the entire time.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, sorry you are feeling poorly! Hope you get better soon - I'm looking forward to seeing you this week-end!

Loralee said...

I'm the woman whose husband told you I like your blog, which I do! I'm a knitter, he's a gamer. He came down with the flu, as well as all his buddies that were there, and as he is still miserably sick, I think he is going with (a) not coming next year if a flu such as this is going around.

Glad you're feeling better. Hopefully that bodes well for my husband.

gayle said...

So sorry your weekend wasn't as much fun as it should have been.
Did you at least discover any fun new games to play when you're feeling better?