Friday

[knitting] Good Luck Cowl

I finished this cowl ages ago and it just kind of languished around until I finally gave it to my sister this past weekend.

Good Luck Cowl


Pattern: Good Luck Cowl by Drop Stitch Knitter (rav)

Needles: US 4

Yarn: Plymouth Happy Feet, color #22, one skein

This was a very nice project. Easy pattern and a good one-skein project. A skein of Happy Feet is only $6 or $7, so this is a nice economical project. I might go for a solid color next time, for me. This is a good colorway for my sister, so it went to her. There's some colorpooling, you can see, but she doesn't mind that (and it pretty much disappears when you have the cowl on and it's scrunched up).

3 comments:

gayle said...

Very pretty! I've been mad for cowls lately - thanks for pointing out a nifty pattern.

dropstitchknitter said...

It's lovely!

Anonymous said...

I was so taken by the cowl and your yarn choice. As a new knitter, I have experienced "color pooling" when knitting in the round and did not have a name for it. As I see in your cowl, it almost adds a spiral effect. Thanks for the insight!