Friday

[gaming] Games from my collection

I've started to update my BoardGameGeek account and found a widget to show random games from my collection. Scroll down and look to the left-side column. You can click on these games to learn more.

BoardGameGeek, the website, can see a little intimidating because there is so. much. information. Lots and lots of info, images, trading, forums, files, stats, etc. It can seem overwhelming but there isn't a better resource for researching a boardgame.

So I've got Ravelry for all my fiber crafts, BGG for all my boardgame needs... Now I need an equivalent for cooking...

1 comment:

gayle said...

There must be a cooking one. There's *everything* out there...
Thanks for pointing out BGG - I'd never heard of it. Will explore after I've had a little more coffee. 8)