Tuesday

[baking] Herbed Pull Apart Bread

King Arthur Baking (formerly King Arthur Flour) has a nice post on Pull-Apart Breads. I had a big container of garlic scape butter to use up and decided this bread would be perfect.

Herbed pull apart bread


Herbed pull apart bread


Herbed pull apart bread


Herbed pull apart bread


There was a decent amount of leftover dough even after jamming the loaf tin full. I just twisted it into a knot and baked it on the side. Totally a missed opportunity to shape it into something fun (like a Dollar sign)... I will next time.

Herbed pull apart bread


Herbed pull apart bread


Herbed pull apart bread


It was so good. SO good. Soft and garlicky. I stored it in bag in the fridge- and it sliced/toasted well.

I feel like this amount of dough could make two smaller pull-apart loaves, which would be fun to bring to a dinner instead of rolls.

No comments: