I cut mostly medium and small sizes, with a few large sizes. I did the first round of sewing on a stack and then brought the rectangles to the living room to turn right-side out and pin tucks while we watched a movie, in preparation for the final round of sewing.
I knew I have all those quilting pins for a reason.
After lots and lots of sewing:
I also received my delivery (finally) of colored 1/8 inch elastic.
41 masks total. They all pretty much gone- I sent 10 here, 8 there, 5 somewhere else, etc. I still have lots of cut fabric, so I'll do another round of sewing this week.
I ran out of two spools of thread and I've gotten quick a refilling the bobbin. I feel like the race track pit crew when I do it: pop off the bobbin cover, take the bobbin out, put it in it's spot up top, push it to the right, pull out the big knob on the end of the machine, thread the bobbin, spin it to fill it, pull it off, put it back in it's little nest, rethread the needle, grab the bobbin thread, pop the cover back on and go.



No comments:
Post a Comment