I've learned not to roll them too tight, or else they end up cone shaped:
Which still happened a little bit:
The only downside to these is that the butter/sugar seems to melt a bit during the second rise (perhaps I should do the second rise under a lower proofing temperature) and this kind of caramelizes under the buns when they bake. It sounds nice but it's kind of crispy and difficult to pull apart the buns when they're done.
Buuuuuuut... we ate them anyway.
I mixed up some simple powdered sugar / half and half icing.
###
The weekend went by too fast. I'm still working on the Fantastitch shawl- I'm in the middle of the last section, then I'll just have the bind-off.
Yesterday I went out and cleaned up a few flowerbeds. I ripped back much of my 'snow in summer' (Cerastium tomentosum) hoping for new growth this year. It's been looking a little sad and old the past few years. I'm glad I did it before all the rain today.
Mini daffodils are blooming:
Fragrant hyacinths are on their way:
Plenty of irises and daylilies are poking up.
I need to make a list of all the things to divide this year. I'm going to try to manage my time better with so much teleworking and not having to drive into work and back. This should give me more free time in a day, right? But I feel like I'm knitting/crafting less and working more. And obviously cooking every single freaking night. But I should make time for an hour in the gardens every day after work, weather permitting.
I need to make a list of all the things to divide this year. I'm going to try to manage my time better with so much teleworking and not having to drive into work and back. This should give me more free time in a day, right? But I feel like I'm knitting/crafting less and working more. And obviously cooking every single freaking night. But I should make time for an hour in the gardens every day after work, weather permitting.








1 comment:
Complaints and Inquiries/Choice of law. If you violate any of the terms of the Program, or we receive an inquiry New Yeezy Shoes or Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men complaint about your participation, you agree that you are responsible for your submissions, and you Coach Handbags Clearance agree to indemnify and hold harmless Autoblog and its affiliates for all Michael Kors Outlet Online resulting claims and liabilities. This agreement is governed by New York law, and if we have Coach Outlet Sale a dispute about it, or about any content that you submit or contribute to us, the dispute will be resolved only in the courts of New York.
It seems that the message of UK rioters was not so Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale very different to that of Cheap Air Force Ones their French counterparts. Social exclusion and economic deprivation, combined with a strong sense of injustice, make a potent cocktail. Shake it enough and it is bound to spill over.
Post a Comment