The colors are a little off because it's a nighttime picture. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about using single strands of Kidsilk Haze but I'm just going to keep plodding along. I have the urge to make another- in more rustic yarn and colors. I wonder if I should have two going at the same time... Should I be insane and cast on another?
###
Last night was a wash. I had a mid-day dentist appt that got moved to 4:15 pm. A few weeks ago I had a chipped front tooth and had some bonding done. 8 days later, I bit into a piece of toast and the bonding chipped. I was extra furious because they wouldn't be able to see me for another 8 days to fix it. Anyway, new bonding is now in place and I'm hoping I can go back to eating wacky things like toast.

No comments:
Post a Comment