Monday

[knitting] Aramis Socks - Finished

Finished Aramis socks:

Two #aramissocks. 🍌🍌 Totally missed an opportunity to make pencil socks with this color. ✏️✏️ #knitting #sockknitting #ravelry

Pretty bright and cheerful. I like that the pattern has you work the repeats in opposite directions for a left and right sock. 

It's still handknit weather here- there is a winter weather advisory for this evening with 3 - 6 inches of new snow forecast. I'm looking forward to fresh snow for some homemade sugar on snow.

###

Things are pretty bizarre with all the social distancing. I knew I had such a gigantic yarn stash for a reason. I've not started any new projects- after finishing the Aramis socks, I went back to working on the Fantastitch shawl. I'm nearing the last few sections but the rows are getting really long. I'm tempted to start something new and quick to work on when I need a break.

No comments: