Friday

[quilting] More squares

Working on more quilt blocks.

Another block sewn over the weekend. #quilting

And another. Before:

Quilt block

After:

Quilt block

Down to the last couple piles of pre-cut blocks. Hopefully I'll sew them this weekend.

###

TGIF 1000%. Had a loooooooong week of teaching but now there's a three week gap until the next class. Which doesn't mean I have three weeks off- I just get to do my regular work for three weeks before the next class. This week was particularly rough because I was still getting over being sick from a couple weeks ago and lecturing all day did no favors for my voice, throat, cough. But I'm going to relax this weekend.

The maple swirl bread I made on Sunday has lasted all week. It's smells heavenly when toasted. I think I'll try making some homemade granola next.

I'm ready to cast off my brioche cowl and start in on the next one. Although the weather tomorrow is meant to be in the 60's and I'm itching to start cleaning up the flower beds.

No comments: