Monday

[misc] Penny Monday

Penny gets into bed at night and either snuggles in behind my knees or between my legs (depending if I'm laying on my side or back). Then she stares at me, telepathically telling me to put my phone away and turn off the light.

Bedtime Penny.


Had a good weekend. Saturday was sunny and warm- nearly 70 degrees. I cleaning up a lot of the two front flowerbeds. I tried to bring Penny out on her leash but she was too scared. Santana did come out but started to get a little wiley (like she might bolt), so we brought her back in. Murderface stayed in the window inside where he's content. Lots of good little spots of catnip starting to grow.

Sunday I went to a microgreens workshop with my sister at D Acres Farm in Dorchester, NH. It was informative and we went home with a little container to grow at home. 

Not much knitting done. Even less sewing. It's approaching the point where gardening/outdoor time is substantially replacing crafty/indoor time. Which is fine with me. I'll reserve indoor chores/tasks for when it's raining.

No comments: