Tuesday

[knitting] Mitten Knit Kits

My sister came over last week to help me make knit kits. I have lots of yarn and lots of mitten patterns but I needed her artist's eye to help me choose color combinations. I then bagged the yarn with the pattern and wah-lah! All ready to go...

Knit Kits


Yarn for mittens


Yarn for mittens


Yarn for mittens


Yarn for mittens


Yarn for mittens


Murderface Catdog guarding the kits:

Murderface in the craft room


I am trucking along on my squirrely swedish mittens- I've just started the snow section of the second mitten.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

oooh I love the Herringbone ones! Did you find that pattern through Ravelry? I wants!

I really like the Daiana (sp?)ones too, but I think they'd make me blind by the time I was done knitting them...lol