Tuesday

[vermont] Quechee Scottish Festival

The Scottish Festival was off the chain. I didn't stay for the whole day (when they said bring your own folding chair, they weren't kidding) but I did see a little of everything. I plan on writing the day up for Yankee Pot Roast, so I won't go into any sort of detail here. But lookit the pretty pictures!


Early morning sheepdog trials




Watching intently (probably hoping the other dog is going to screw up)



 
Spin and Throw. This is not the type of dude you want to make fun of for wearing a kilt




The first Dance Dance Revolution




Bag pipers march in during the opening ceremonies




Oh my god! Their flags match their skirts! I love it!


It was a good day. Lots of good food, everyone was super nice and the weather held.

No comments: