Friday

[knitting] Best Secret Pal. Ever.

I dare you to try to tell me your secret pal was better than mine. I got a package in the mail from her last Saturday and here's what was inside (image is sans post card and knitting pattern):



Can you dig it? It's a flipping LIGER. As Napoleon Dynamite would say: "It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic." And the bag is hand-made. And the Tsuki yarn there- enough to make a scarf with. Le sigh, I am happy.

Here are a couple more pictures from Big Sister's phtotostream:

 


I basically haven't leg go of the bag since I got it. The strap is the perfect length to put over my head and have the bag hanging on the left side of my body. The zipper is in the perfect place for a right-handed person like me (because I like my bags on the left). I wish I could find a pattern online for a bag like this (hint hint)...

No comments: