Monday

[books] BookBlog

The discussion for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime has begun over at BookBlog. I haven't finished the book yet, but I think I'll be able to tonight. And then I can talk more about it tomorrow. Because, right now, I don't really know what's going on. Other than the fact that Christopher is, like, wicked smart. In maths.

UPDATE

I wasn't able to finish it last night but I'm sure I'll be able to tonight. See, I'm doing this thing... Heh, it's kind of stupid really... I'm trying to get to work at 6:00 am in the morning. That way I can leave by 3:00 pm (which is when I like to leave) and get to the gym before that bitch who is always stealing my elliptical machine. Anyway, this whole I'm-getting-up-early-because-I'm-insane thing is making me crash by 10:00 pm. And last night there was 2 loads of dishes to do (by hand), laundry to put away, sheets to change, mirrors to windex, a stove to clean and 4 episodes of Gilmore Girls to watch in DVD. In completely unrelated news, this speed I'm taking is allowing me to get so much shit done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really late to the discussion, but that "maths" thing got annoying after a while. I realize it's a Britishism, but we get it. Thanks.

Also, that Monty Hall Problem pissed me off. His solution is wrong.

MaryDell at BookBlog