Wednesday

[misc] Santana Update

Santana had her stroke in early April. It's been about a month and a half and she's back to normal:

It’s been a little more than a month since Santana’s stroke. She’s doing great- back to her old self. She’s on baby aspirin and antibiotics (janky teeth) but gets lots of treats and kisses. ❤️🐯❤️

Completely back to normal. She's still on meds- a quarter of a baby aspirin in her breakfast and some liquid antibiotics (for her bad teeth). But it's offset with lots of treats and kisses. She sleeps by my head every night. She hassles me in the kitchen- wanting handouts (which she usually gets because she needs to gain weight). She's my best good girl. Don't tell Penny.

###

T-minus 3 days until my vacation starts. I'm trying not to mentally check out of work already- I have so much to do. The blog will be quiet for a week and a half (I'm travelling for work immediately after) but I'm going to be Instagramming the crap out of my days off. It's going to be all food and gardening and crafting. 

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I never finish anyth...
Totally brilliant, dear.
we MUST meet Upstairs.
Cya, miss adorable...