Sunday

[knitting] Lace Ribbon Scarf

Blocked and finished:

Lace Ribbon Scarf


Pattern: Lace Ribbon Scarf

Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL 6-Fach

Needles: US 5

Mods: None. Although if I were to knit this again, I would leave out one of the ribbon repeats so that it's only 4 ribbons wide, rather than 5. The DK-weightiness of the yarn made this a little wider and shorter than intended. But this was a good one-skein project and I'm happy to report that there were no knots in the ball I used.

Sadly, I'm not loving this scarf. I have a hat and mitten set in a near identical colorway and thought a scarf to go with it would be nice. But there are too many yarn overs and double yarn overs. It's too open:

Lace Ribbon Scarf


How is it going to keep my neck warm with all those holes?!

Check out more Lace Ribbon Scarves across the internets here.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Very pretty! Might not keep your neck warm, but it would be a nice accessory-type scarf. Or you could sell it!