Monday

[hike] Two more down, two more to go...

The hiking continues! I stumbled up Camel's Hump this past Saturday and ran up Smarts Mountain on Sunday. I say "ran" because the guy I was hiking with is probably 6'5" and his stride is nearly twice mine. But it was a good pace for me.

So, I've been keeping a tally... Since June 26, I've hiked (from first to most recent):

Holt's Ledge
Gile Mountain
Mount Cardigan
Moose Mountain
Franconia Ridge
Mount Cube
Gile Mountain
Velvet Rocks
Camel's Hump
Smarts Mountain

This leaves only Mount Ascutney and Mount Moosilauke from the Dartmouth Outing Club Guide. I think I'll do Ascutney on Saturday and Moosilauke on Sunday. Then what? Start over? I guess so... I need to by mega-physically fit for the last two weeks of September, when I hike the Adirondacks.

No comments: