Wednesday

[spinning] Clay Pigeons for Lucky

I've been spinning like crazy lately. Here's 4oz of merino from FatCatKnits in the Clay Pigeons colorway:

Fat Cat Knits


Spun into ~218 yards of light worsted-weight two-ply:

Clay Pigeons


And a close-up (color is a bit more accurate here):

Clay Pigeons


I've donated this skein via a fund raiser on Ravelry for a cat named Lucky. He was born without eyelids, which isn't common but not completely unheard of. People are raising money for him to get the surgery he needs. If you'd like to read more about him or donate via ChipIn, go to this website. From what I've read about Lucky, he's so super sweet and so cute.

So, I donated my handspun to the raffle and bought some raffle tickets myself. Hopefully we can bring some good luck to Lucky.

No comments: