Monday

[misc] Double Rainbow

Rainbows are awesome. Every time it's raining and still sunny, I go outside to look for a rainbow. And I always see one. This time, I saw a double rainbow:

Double Rainbow


Double rainbow! All the way! Across the sky! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Double Rainbow

It was still raining a bit while I was walking around, taking pictures. The deck door was locked then I wanted to come back in but I saw Dollar napping on the couch. I ran the door bell and he sleepily got up and unlocked the door. I said, "Look at the rainbow! It's a double rainbow!" He nodded without looking and said, "Wow. I don't know when the last time was that I saw a double rainbow." And shuffled back to the couch and went back to sleep. I stood there, like 'Well, you could look out the window and see one. Now.'

I think he's just not as into rainbows as I am. And I'm going to have to get this cross-stitch pattern.

No comments: