Thursday

[knitting] Travel Planning

Going to NYC next week! So exited. But what knitting project(s) to bring? I have a scarf that I started and worked on during my trip to San Diego- and I haven't touched it since. There's that.

I've also been thinking about felted clogs. They're meant to be fast and easy. How nice would it be to come back with a pair (or two- or three!) to felt.

I'll be making some stops to yarn shops while I'm there. I'll be around Wall Street, so Seaport Yarn is closest. I'm also going to School Products, oh yes. I just heard about P & S Fabrics.

So much to do. I just hope the weather plays along. New York has been getting (and is predicted to get more) crazy weather.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

you should go eat at Sophie's Cuban...it was my favorite when I worked down there: http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/33061445

Joan said...

Have a blast, Amy! I used to work there. Lots to see and do. Bring your walking shoes. ;-}