Monday

[knitting] Socktoberfest

I've joined Socktoberfest and for the month of October, I will be focusing my knitting on socks. My goals are:

1. Knit Picks Gloss in Cocoa --> Whitby (nearly half-way there already!)

2. Kool-Aid dye Knit Picks Bare Superwash/Nylon/Donegal

3. Knit Picks Essential Tweed in Plum --> ?

4. Regia Silk in Burgundy --> ?

5. Sock blockers? Make some out of wire hangers? All the plastic and wooden ones I've seen online are crazy expensive.

6. Can the stockings I need to make for Stocking Along count towards the "sock" theme of Socktoberfest?

Updated to add...

7. Learn short row heels

8. Learn toe-up socks

1 comment:

gayle said...

I joined Summer of Socks, and didn't knit a single sock... I'm not even going to attempt Socktoberfest!
I think stockings should totally count towards socks.