Friday

Friday Five (on a Friday)

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? Food so hot & spicey I would know that all my customers ran to the bathroom as soon as they got home and spent the next two hours on the toilet, crying. (I would not offer a bathroom in my restaurant.)

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Trendy shoes and soaps but it would just be a front for a secret room in the back containing all kinds of sex toys and drug paraphernalia. Oh wait, there's already a store like that around here.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? Christian Lesbian Horror

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? Art. I'd tell the kinds to do whatever they wanted and say "Right on" to all the crap projects they came up with.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? Spoken word. That's about as far as my music talent extends.

No comments: